Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Summer, Summer, Summer

Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know you know I love you so
You know I love you so
--- "Yellow" by Coldplay

Summer has arrived. After last night's opening night for my school's performance of Wind of the Willows, I'm extremely tired. I could drop dead sleeping right... now... Only if I could, in the way. I have to leave home at 3pm to catch the 3:25 pm train, in which I don't want to go cause of track work and therefore, I have to catch the bus to the train station near my school, walk for about 10 minutes to my school then get ready for the play. Yes, I am not ready what so ever.


One thing I'm happy is that NaNoWriMo is finished for the year. I have thought what I should do it right for next year, one is to do Word Wars. If you a NaNo-er and don't know what Word War is, (I got explained by a friend called Jane who is a fellow NaNo-er) it's you have a partner and say how much words in a period of time in November. Whoever reaches that score, wins (theortically). I'm planing to do that with one of my friends that I met through NaNoWriMo.

It's (Australian time), 29 days left of 2009. I am thinking of my New Year's Resolutions (it's fun to break them, forget them and actually fail at them). Here is what I was thinking as my resolutions (debate with me if you will):
  1. To actually finish NaNoWriMo in 2010 - after two years or so not completing, I feel as a failure.
  2. To actually do well in Science, Japanese and (possibly) Maths in exams - study pretty much in those three subjects.
  3. Post more interesting blogs - maybe a year in a life of an "outcast" teenager.
Yes, three resolutions. Sorry for the side notes of all of them. I was thinking of my pen pals, like to wear a jacket or something (hehe Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants reference) and get some of my pen pals to do it. To get to know each other. I think I haven't told all my pen pals that I have another few pen pals in different/same country. But it probably won't work out, well it's just a feeling deep down inside of me thinking it won't work out.

Listening to: Car Wash by Christina Aguilera & Missy Elliot
Looking forward to:
Sunday - no more play
Least Looking forward to:
Me being in the play tonight with my cast - I have to say lines.
Reading:
Kiss (Jacqueline Wilson), Elsewhere (Gabrielle Zevin), The Book Theif (Markus Zusak) and Secret Scribbled Notebooks (Joanne Horniman)
Love
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: