Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sunday is the only relaxing day and a soul-missing one too

Do you think my personality is written in stone?
Are you positively certain that you know what you’ve been shown
I’m a snapshot of the person that you think I ought to be
Now give it up! Give it up! Give it up!
--- "Words"
by Kate Miller Heidke

Sunday, is it? No play? My life has return back to normal. No more rehersals wrecking my weekend, no learning my lines (and procrastinating to learn them), no more getting my make up done and taking it off then doing it back on again, no more costumes (let alone the tight costume changes), no more getting screamed at for "not singing", no more corny dances, no more cheesy songs, and no more late nighters doing perfomances. I cried at end of the performance last night. No more Junior play for me. They did a tradition for the Senior play for the year 12s, giving them a teddy bear for graduating the play. Well, for the Juior play they gave the year 9s teddy bears since we are going to the Senior play. I was still crying and I got up to recieve my teddy bear with Totoro. My friend who got Cheif Weasel in the play said, "Don't cry (my name), you are making me sad." Everyone laughed. But when I was walking to get my teddy bear, everyone was like "I love you!". Now I am sad, typing this up now. T.T

On YouTube, I'm currently watching My Neighbour Totoro (となりのトトロ, Tonari no Totoro) with Japanese voice acting with English subtiles. I'm a humongous fan of Totoro. I've got a small and a big version of Totoro, a t-shirt of a scene in the movie (scene: when Totoro and the girl is waiting in the rain for the girl's father), and a pencil case of Totoro's head. When I went over to Japan this year, we went to a big toy store (I think it was the day when we went to Harajuku) and there was one level that has a section full of Totoro-related things. I got talking to a girl who came from a school in my state and it was cool. I am also watching A Very Potter Musical. My friends told me to watch it.

I really want to see the movie, Where the Wild things are. It was originaly a picture book, but now it's a movie. I first saw a trailer for Where the Wild Things Are was when I was seeing Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Maybe soon, maybe next weekend cause I am finishing this Thursday.

Happy: Ending School on Thursday and no more play
Sad:
No more Junior Play
Listening to: Bad Romance by Lady GaGa

Love
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: