Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Why can't my life be like those teenage singers in Asia?

As I looked up, the streak of clouds (left behind in the trail of planes) disappeared to tomorrow
Even then, I continued to paddle on my bicycle
Yeah, climbing up the upslope, to the sky on the other side
Because I felt I could overcome that some day
As if losing my way, get away get away
Don’t lose your passion/ambition (Get away Get away)
Stretch out your arms
---- "Laugh Away" by Yui

Why can't my life be like those teenage singers in Asia? My friend and I were listening to her iPod during one History lesson when our teachers was on the year 10 camp. She was telling me how a few singers on her iPod are our age (like around 15 years old). I felt jealous cause in Western society there is hardly any (as far as I know) any singers who are like 13 years old and famous. This is my conclusion to my life: I am a failure compare to the young Asian singers. Therefore, is some other teenagers, who like me, aren't talented like the Asian singers.

On the same topic of Asia, I am procrastinating and feeling like I am failing Japanese. Errgh, too... much.. of... a... demanding... subject... ever... Hopefully, after 8 weeks of holidays, I'll be pro at the subject. Otherwise, there is no hope after year 10 that I'll choose Japanese Continuers in years 11 & 12. I'm such a failure. After my much hard work to make sure I am keeping up with this subject, I can't really handle it anymore. I need... a tutor. THERE I SAID IT! Errgh, if you know me, I don't really like to be helped because I'm self-consious like that. Haha, go my poor me.

Happy: End of school
Sad:
Still tired
Fad:
Manga drawing
Anti-fad of the week:
Studying

Love
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: