Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sick in Summer.

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source.
It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing."
-Anais Nin

What are the chances of getting sick during summer? Summer is suppose to be warm, hot and anti-sickness in a way. Today has been miserable and cold. Damn you climate change and summer's stupid weather changing habits. Outside it's clearing up a bit. But when I woke up to look outside, it was raining, cold, and the clouds were gray. My cold had developed when I woke up and instead of a blocked nose, it turned into a runny nose and a slight cough. Great. Seriously, great. Day four of fifty-one days of summer holidays and I'm already sick. I'm home alone cause mum's at work and I have to take care of my 13ish year old dog who is cold as well. T.T Feels like winter where I live and not in Summer like it is suppose to be.

Christmas is approaching. I have brought my pen pals (8 of them!!!) Christmas presents. It all started because one of pen pals (from Hong Kong) said that she is sending me a Christmas present. Then I felt bad that I won't give her a present so I decided to send her and the other 7 pen pals (that I've got their address) a Christmas present. Australian style that is.

On the note of me being sick. I'm reading Fruits Basket while listening to Lady Gaga. Haha, nice... mixture here... While waiting for my photos of the Canberra trip that I did with my year this year upload to MySpace. I have many unfinished albums to upload photos that I half did. T.T This is how I am so unreliable when it comes to MySpace. I hardly go on it but I do appear here and there sometimes. Not as much as Facebook in which I just on there, most of my day actually.

Reading: New Moon, The Book Theif, Dreaming of Amelia, and The Scribbled Notebooks.
Listening to: Starstruckk by 3OH!3 feat. Katy Perry
Looking Forward: More summer holidays
Not Looking forward: 1st February - school starts

Love and signing off
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: