Friday, December 11, 2009

51 days of Summer Holidays, full of wild dancing pixies


"There is one in all of us."
--- Where the Wild Things Are tag line

The first, out of 51 days of summer holidays and I went out of my house. My mum and I, went to our local cinema to watch Where The Wild Things Are. The movie was well executed to the book, even though it was tiny bit, well, mature really. It wasn't for kids really, even though there was a 5 year old kid in the crowd. You can relate one of the wild thing to the main character Max, they had both had problems in their lives, well in the movie that is, I don't know any of my readers personally but I can sort of relate to Max and Carol (the wild thing).

Last night was my Senior Presentation evening. It was boring, child abuse even. I was tempted to listen to my iPod during the prizes (because I haven't received one since I was in year 6, now I finished year nine). But the thing was, some teachers were guarding the back so there was no escape. I have no clue why I'm still alive after the whole 2 hours or so full of complete blabbing and award shaking. But it was nice afterwords, I was busy socializing upstairs of the mezzazine level of the Sports Centre. I was joking heaps with one of my teachers, we like to joke heaps. Hehehe.

Summer is acting really weird. It's WAY too cold for it. Stupid Global Warming. If everyone did their own part to help save the planet, we won't be in this mess. If the stupid Presidents and Prime Ministers get their behinds to help save the planet, Generation Y has to clean up the mess and can't show our kids the wonderful world we have now. Who agrees with me here by saying this?

Happy: 51 days of summer holidays
Sad:
Won't see my friends that I can't see for about 51 days.
Looking forward:
1st February -see my friends
Not looking forward to:
1st February - School starts

Love
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: