Friday, December 11, 2009

My infinite playlist

"Every night has a soundtrack."
--- Nick and Norah's infinite Playlist tag line

I am currently watching Nick and Noah's Infinite Playlist. I AM IN LOVE WITH MICHAEL CERA! I am currently watching/just watched the scene where this couple thought that Nick's car was a taxi. Hehe, that scene was funny, but I couldn't laugh out loud (or you chatspeak people out there, LOLed) cause my mother is in the next room.

School reports. Yes, my school reports. The time of the year or half a year that I'm partially not looking forward to. I only am excited for what the teachers say to me actually. They always say that I'm "quiet" or "needs to share her ideas in which could benefit the class, obviously shown in her recent assessment task/exam essay" or "needs to ask more questions because I find it hard to know if she understands the topic". Great... yeah I'm such a talkative, ask-heaps-of-questions-related-to-the-topic and give-people-my-awesome-opinion type of person. Ever since I was in year one (I was roughly 6 years old at the time), I can remember not really asking questions or give much to the class. Recently, I was reading my Pre Kindergarten (kind of like another extra year of pre school but preparing for Kindergarten) report and it turns out that I was "popular with her peers". All this relates back to my year 9 semester two report. My mum was saying my best subject is Religion (RAVE is the subject at my school, Religion and Values Education). Then we were talking about my electives (Art & Japanese) and I was saying I should drop one of them to do another elective (I'm not saying which in case of one of my teachers starts stalking on the internet about me and realizes the subject I'm dropping is hers). I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to because my electives is suppose to be lasting till end of year 10, then I could drop it. Mum told me to try and find another elective I can do and ask Deputy Head of Teaching and Learning. T.T Yeah, I don't think that will be successful in my opinion, I don't think they will let me to drop it at this time, but hey, we never know.

Signing offf....

Love
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: