Monday, December 14, 2009

Summer love has never been so bitter

"No one is afraid of heights. They're afraid of falling.
No one is afraid of swimming. They're afraid of drowning.
No one is afraid of love. They're afraid of rejection.
"

Summer is full of surprises. I'm in love with someone that I shouldn't be in love with and this made it even worse when I watched New Moon today with my mum. It was kind of like Bella "falling in love" with Jacob or Bella standing by her man, Edward. Humans can't fall in love with werewolves or vampires (also, it's impossible because neither of them exists). I can't fall in love with this person because of boundaries and how it is "not right". Doesn't this suck? I hate love but doesn't everyone hate love? Doesn't everyone hate getting their heart into this mess and getting their heart broken into different pieces? As this quote says ("What happens when he's your prince charming but you're not his Cinderella?"), what happens if we meet the right guy/girl who we could spend our whole entire lives with but it turns out that special guy/girl will not spend their entire lives with you (therefore, they don't love you in return). How do we feel as individuals or as a group of people who have witness their first heartbreak? Do we feel as if our lives will stop in the middle of time? Do we feel sadness? Do we feel as if we can go on, knowing that we are going to find our Romeo or Prince Charming? Do we gain from the experience and use the experience on the next girl/guy coming into our lives? Love is the most craziest thing ever to us humans. We don't know how to stop falling in love, let alone how we got there in the first place.

I am currently uploading photos onto my MySpace account. I'm uploading my play photos that I haven't put on Facebook (wow, I cannot believe that I said that). I am trying to be more active on MySpace and therefore I'm adding a new resolution, (4. or 5. Be more active on MySpace). It probably going to be a huge failure, but I'm giving it a shot. Hey, that's the whole point of New Year's Resolutions. You have fun in them while trying something that you previously haven't tried before. Right?

Twitter. Yes I said the second T-word (the first is Twihard. Ooops, going to get in trouble -laughs-). I'm going to be sort of more educated and have an educated answer to my Twitter account. Instead of the loser people or celebrities using Twitter as a biographic story of their lives, every fluffing moment in their lives, I'll be using it for educational/fun/interesting manner. I'm using it in a boring manner. Well, just for stupidity only. Haha, love stupidity in the 21st Century?

Logging off
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: