Friday, December 18, 2009

Thinking about the world & life

"Death leaves a heartache that no one can heal,
love leaves a memory no one can steal."
The world confuses me half the time. When we are taught at school to share, be nice towards each other, not to bully any of the classmates and treat everyone equally. What happened with everyone since then? Did growing up meant that we break what we learned when we were 4 or 5 years old? Did High School want their drama, so all we learned in Kindergarten, all those years ago, were left behind in that school, that playground, that class room. In the world people do horrible stuff that our morals are against.
I go about my life on "Be Optermistic, the people you hate will die eventually", "Life is a musical" or "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live". Life is meant to be lived and not to worry about life's simple problems or love or education or popularity of high school. If you listened to "High School Never Ends" by Bowling for Soup, it's a good song to associate with the wide world.
Sorry for my rant here. I'm currently watching "The Ugly Truth" and reading Fruits Basket (chapter 45). Nice combination here, isn't it? I'm currently wearing trackpants (in the summer, it isn't quite... good, cause of the weather) and my Totoro t-shirt. I'm way too tired here and it sucks really bad. I'm too tired to read and do anything really, -feels gloomy-.
Signing off
DoomAngelKitty
Align Center

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.