Saturday, December 26, 2009

Long blog #1

"Don't worry about falling in love...
In most fairy tales,
They don't find each other
Till the very last page."

DAK productions. No, it's not a unknown produxctions of music or films. No it's not a band or charity help center either. It's going to be a new 'sensation' (if you want to call it that) going to start work in 2010. It's a sort of base off from my account, on YouTube, but not as a tester. Once a day or week, I'll talk about something that is affecting the world or something that I want to get off my chest. I've got a few plans on what I should say in my videos but this might not go into the final video cut. The idea is still in the planing stages and this idea will fill in my time, especially the last term of school next year, where I won't be doing much school work because of work experience, camp, Year Ten Certificate, formal and of course, the annual Christmas Concert at my school. But still, if anyone is giving any hope with this idea, note that it's in the planning stages. It may include some other people as well.

Christmas this year was really nice. My sisters came up and we had the morning of opening presents. I recieved an iTouch, clothes (a Ellen Page t-shirt, black shorts, black and grey sweat shorts, and a Hello Kitty t-shirt saying "Rad in the day, awesome at night"), stationary (diary, a notebook and a bubblegum smelling rubber), perfume (Avril Lavigne's 'Black Star'), and a skull money box. After opening presents, we drove an hour and a half to my Uncle & Auntie's place to have Christmas lunch with my cousins and (if it makes sense, cousin's cousins) cousins twice removed. It was quite good and it was nice to see some of my relatives again. My cousin persuade me to join Orchestra, even though it's a large comitment, I MIGHT join. In year 7, at my school's End of Semester Music Concert, the orchestra played "Phantom of the Opera", which made me fall in love in Orchestra. Yes, I do play an intrument if you ask, the flute.


As you may have read of my Christmas presnts, I got a iTouch. I still have my iPod 2nd Generation NaNo. I will still use my other iPod. The iTouch is helping me, heaps. Even though my other iPod has 198 songs (plus two podcasts) and my iTouch has about 30-odd songs, it helps me with planing. Yeah, I know, PLANING! plus I saved in my contacts phones of my mum and my two sisters, incase if my phone is dead and I need to reach one of them by my friend's phone or a pay phone. Also I'm planing about what to do in my blogs, I have several ideas on what to say in the next two blogs or so, and it's ALOT! As well as, swear jar money (for me and mum, I think it's not really necessairy to swear even though it's in our Oxford Dictionary), how many pages till I finish a book(s) (it's for my holiday reading), birthdays and (going to be) ideas for futher coming videos on YouTube.


People on the roads, yeah I'm talking about them on my blog, which is quiet weird in a way. When my mum and I (yesterday) were driving to see my sister off to Europe for three weeks, several drivers made my mother angry. One driver was having trouble and when too forward so the driver reversed back, while the guy behind us, started beeping. Mum got really angry and have her "driving moment". Yeah, road rage as everyone knows. So then from that incident, I started a swear jar for my mother, several drivers from that incident onwards, kept on coming into our lane and going back to their lane, whicdh I got angry about that, but I didn't have road rage. I kept my calm -laughs-.
I love my addictions. It's quite, well, not normal compare to other people. I am kind of into manga (up to chapter 56 or 57 in Fruits Basket and I'm getting the hang of reading it back to front, right to left). Or my other one, I don't really like reading a book and finishing a page without a full stop (when I go to sleep that is), I always have to finish on (or rather, HAVE to) a full stop and turn the next page and take a break. How weird that is? Does anyone else have any additcitions like this?


My holiday reading is really, going slow. 35 days left and I have to read 2,000 pages of books. It seems so much but I can make it. MuggleCast is keeping my sanity through reading heaps of pages. I am planining to read through one book at a time, or a least two. I don't want myself to confuse myself with 5 different plot lines and forget what I have read on a particular book. Does anyone feel the same with me? Do you pace yourselves on a certin amount of books and work it out on a caculator how many pages you should read a day? I work it out on a caculator, I plus all the pages that I am left with on the books I'm suppose to be reading, then devide it by how many days until I have to finished.


Lola and the Rawr is my, well, on the road band. The only things are that I haven't written any songs onto my MySpace account nor do I have the equipment to record it. Another thing is, I am the only one in my band -unhappy face-. Does anyone have any knowledge of recording devices and where to get them (in AUSTRALIA)? Or anyone want to join my band? The thing is, it's kind of Wrock music (for those people who don't know what Wrock is, it's Wizard Rock). -shrugs- It's your choice.
Signing off
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: