Saturday, November 28, 2009

I can try if it's possible

If you want to get somewhere you have to know where you want to go and how to get there. Then never, never, never give up.
---- Norman Vincent Peale

NaNoWriMo is impossible. more or less 46k words in two days will not cut it. Why can't it be two months? I need cheering up. Glee is my only cure. I have no determination what so ever. Well, I only have 2% determination, other 98% is failure. Anyone else failed like me? I cannot continue and I blame my procrastination self. I cannot get over it.

My NaNoWriMo failure reminds me of possibly 25% of the NaNoWriMos who could possible fall out of reach of the goal of 50,000 words. It also reminds me of the hike that I did in year 7. Our first camp of high school, where we went to Camp Sommerset. My group (our teacher who came with us, was a not terribly smart or dumb Science teacher and our instructor was suppositly 'flirting' with her) climbed about 2km more than the other three groups (the size of my year 7 has been sort of the same with my year 9 grade. Year 7 year group was 73 while this year it was 67-68). I think it 12-16k hike or something ridiculous like that. It seems that my group for camp has no one that I am really good friends with and somehow, I hate my group at the end of camp.

Play rehersal was so terrible and unimaginable. On Tuesday is our opening night. While the teachers focus on my cast and not the other cast who has no real run through, I'm fearing if the other cast is ready for opening night. I should be reading over my lines but I HATE THEM WITH A PASHION AND MY PROCRASTINATIONAL SELF IS TAKING OVER! Sorry for caps lock, I'm frustrated with myself and I need to redo myself. Hardcore.

School is nearly over. With just about over two weeks left, I am REALLY looking forward to pretty much two months of summer holidays. Apart from moving away to another location of my area, I am trying to hang with friends. I need to be social. Kind of like this morning. I met a girl who goes to one of the local high schools in my region. We met on the station and we talk. She finished year 12 and she is extreamly nice. She just came and started talking, she loves to make friends.

Love
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: