Sunday, November 1, 2009

Procastination + School + NaNoWriMo + Library books + Canberra trip = One messy month/week

Word Count: 985
Daily "Left": 2,349
What's "left": 49,015

Procastination is the worst thing happening to me. I'm suppose to be doing the NaNoWriMo and it's going really, really badly. Since I'm using my sister's laptop and mine is getting fixed (seriously since I came back on the 14th Ocotber it's getting fixed for goodness how long) because of a broken battery pack. I WISH I HAD LONGER WITH NANOWRIMO! I WISH MY LAPTOP WASN'T GETTING FIXED! -stops off- Seriously, why the heck does it have to break now, especially in November of all months.

School is getting really, really, irriating. Who wouldn't agree? No matter what year of High School, you think school is irrating. Going to school from 8:45 am till 3:20 pm (6 hrs 35 minutes). Before school waking up at 6:30am leaving home at 7:30am to catch a bus 1km or so away (10 min walk) and waiting for 20minutes. Then after school, waiting for half an hour for your bus, then have a 45 minute bus trip. NOT GOOD AT ALL!

NaNoWriMo, like I said, I need have less procastination. My plan is I put my story onto my iPod Nano (if you are wondering, I have a 4th generation Green iPod nano) and write my story on a piece of paper then once I get home I type up the story I wrote and update my word count. Has anyone thought of that idea? For all you High Schoolers (or Middle Schoolers) or University students thought of putting their story on their iPods and writing it on a piece of paper like my idea?

While I have NaNoWriMo to worry about, I have borrowed two library books. New Moon by Stephanie Meyer and this other book. Trust me, as since I am anti-Twilighter I don't know why I am reading this saga. IT'S LIKE CHILD ABUSE! SERIOUSLY! NO KIDDING WHAT SO EVER! I'm going to finish the saga, and if I am up to the point of burning the books (in the memory of the trees who made them), I will. No lie.

Canberra is this Thursday and Friday. I am so bringing two bags (one full of clothes, even though they are over night) and the other is just my day pack. I did for my Art Camp (which was overnight and it took FOREVER to get to Nowra) and I survived. I am doing my whole iPod + NaNoWriMo thing so I won't fall behind.

Happy: Canberra trip
Sad: Maths homework and too much procastination
Listening: Blue Water High (TV)
Reading: Twilight

No comments: