Saturday, October 31, 2009

NaNoWriMo = One destressed girl

Word Count: 707
Left: 49,293
Today's 'left': 960

I am very destressed with NaNoWriMo this year. Why?
a) I am up to a scene where it's the next village over and I completely rushed it. Keep it mind it's the first chapter....
b) I'm going to rush this book just to get to 50,000 words. Well, I want a non-rushed novel and want to complete 50,000 words. -dies in destressed-

Well, I'm suppose to get 1,666 (or 1,667) words per day for NaNoWriMo and it doesn't look very well. I am not coping with my story line and my characters aren't really developing yet as I would like to. 1,021 words and it's 3:06 pm AEST (with Daylight saving). My sister is home and she has university work to do and I need also to print/finish my Geography report (due tomorrow). -sigh- What has this girl got to do?

I am watching videos on YouTube. Maybe that will help. Or reading... I seriously need to stop procastinating and get on with the whole novel writing. But Lauren's ukele singing is so tempting. It's making me smile and she has a fabulous singing voice (I am very jealous). I never seen the other fiveawesome girls sing, the mater of factly. Does anyone know if the other four girls have singing voices?

Happy: NaNoWriMo
Sad: Geography report due tomorrow
Listening to: Nerdy Personal Ads by nerimon
Reading: Twilight, Rowan the Strange and The Divided Wind

LOVE
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: