Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cold Spring day with the touch of Facebook procastination and other spectacular things

It's suppose to be Spring, and hot because it's close to the summer season here in Australia but now it's decided to be all cold, miserable and wet. Maybe the Dementors are coming to get me because I joined the Facebook group "F*** Iraq, We have to catch Voldemort". Who knows? But I guess the miserable weather is forcing me to stop procastinating and finish the report for Geography (due 2nd November) and finish Maths homework.

Facebook has now changed. With the live feed, and the new features of the home page when you sign in, made me really confused and disliking Facebook even more (at the start, I liked Facebook but the new layout just kills it). What are yoour thoughts about it? Should it change back to the old layout? I heard none of my friends saying they liked the new layout and they are joining groups about changing the layout back to the old one.

NaNoWriMo starts less than a week for Australia (6 days, 11 hours and 57 minutes). I cannot wait, really, I cannot. Even though I'll be juggling homework, blogging, Vlogging on YouTube, and the play, it'll be interesting how I'll finish 50,000 words in a month. What are your plans to finish the book in a month? Are you juggling anything during November (e.g full or part time University/College, full/part time job etc)?

I saw Julie & Julia yesterday. May I say, it has inspired me to do something for the entire year. Like maybe finish the horrid Twilight Series or something else. Has anyone seen the film and has inspired to do something ove a period of a year? Any suggestions on what I should do for a year and not drop out?

Happy: Basektball starting up soon
Sad: Swim and Survive (Thursday & Friday)
Reading: Rowan the Strange, Chinese Cinderella and the Mystery of the Song Dynasty Painting, and A Year In Girls Hell (#4).
Listening to: "Jump" by Flo Rida feat. Nelly Futardo

LOVE
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: