Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Japan Tour

Hey everyone.

I'm back from Japan (well two days ago but my laptop didn't work so I'm using my sister's one).

Apart from the remaining jetlag, our buggage being lost and me passing out, it was spectacular.

Our baggage got lost because our flight was delayed for an hour then we literatly ran in Seoul (South Korea) airport to the next flight. They didn't put our luggage in because it was too late so they put it on the next flight. We had to wear our stinky Tour T-Shirt and whatever else for the next day and a half. Only one person got their luggage back before everyone else.

I blanked out after we went to Disney land. I was walking very uncordinatedly and I remember parts of it while I don't remember much else.

So pretty much there are some adventures of me in Japan.

Happy: Holidays
Sad: School resumes 19th October
Looking forward: To the play rehursals
Reading: Fruits Basket (Vol. 4), Rowan the Strange, .Hack//Legend of the Twilight (vol.3) and Chinese Cinderella and the Mystery of the Song Dynasty Painting
Listening: Dance Dance by Fall Out Boy

LOVE
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: