Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Don't Stop Believin'

I think I am getting a tad bit obsessed with Glee. I have "Don't Stop Believin'", "Rehab" and "Gold Digger" from the show on my iPod. It's quite hilarious because I am not sure anyone from school likes that show that isn't an ex student. Does anyone who loves Glee in Australia other than me?

Youtube is cheering me up. Fiveawesomegirls and Vlogbrothers are cheering me up the most. They are making me smile and they are so creative. They just make me happy when I'm sad. Even if 5AG doesn't post videos every single day (I wish they do) and I want more awesome videos of the vlogbrothers.

Twilight is apparently the biggest phenomena ever. I think they are exaggerating because I swear the phenomena can't be beaten by the Harry Potter phenomena (I think also the Chronicals of Narnia and Lord of the Rings phenomenons). It's really stupid that people think Twilight is all that when clearly, it doesn't compete with Harry Potter/Chronicals of Narnia/Lord of the Rings/Vampire Diaries/Vampire Academy/etc. Article.

Happy: 4 days till the Japan Tour
Sad: Science exam result came back....
Listening to: A Brother's Lament (Demo) - Jessica Lestrange
Reading: Rowan the Strange

No comments: