Saturday, September 19, 2009

How to Kill my Happiness and Head

YouTube was nice. Except the fact that my sister has my camera which has a funny video of me before my Hockey Presitation Night of me taping this cloud (that I think it was made by a plane or just by coincidence) that looks like the Death Eaters made in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in the muggle world scene and the destruction of the Weasly House. I have officially have 7 subscribers even though it's not much, it's still cool.

Right now my head is dead because of the bloody heater and mum closing the door. Errgh, water time! My happiness is dead as well because tomorrow I have exams, the fact that I have like three study periods on three of four days of exams. I AM NOT HAPPY! I am only confident in four out of eight (well tech. nine but the Torch Test doesn't count) exams (I'm confident in English, RAVE, Geography and Maths. I am not confident in Art, Science, Japanese, History, and PDH).

Happy: School is finished (I finish on 2nd October)
Sad: Exams starting tomorrow
Excited: Japan Tour (October 3rd - October 14th(ish))
Dreading: House Sport (October 2nd)
Currently Listening to: Don't Stop Believin' (Glee Cast)

LOVE
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: