Friday, September 18, 2009

Hockey + Basketball Presitation



Well, on Thursday I had my Hockey Presitation night which was F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C. Apart from the Hockey MIC's joke of his hair (he's pretty much bald), it was fantastic. I got "Most Improved" and all of my team mates got flowers to keep (in pot plants). My flowers mean "little and quiet" even though one of my coaches said that I was sometimes loud.

On Friday (it was last night actually), my Friday Night Basketball team the "Stingers" had a BBQ presitation night. We all gotten awards like "best stack", "best hair", "best shooter" etc. The relatives gotten like "Best Cheer squad" and "Best Basketball brother". I gotten "Most Positive" (yeah I think it was my outrageous socks that made everyone positive). I'll post my little card that says that. We all gotten lollies as our "trophy". =]

LOVE
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: