Tuesday, September 15, 2009

NEWS FLASH

"No one is afraid of heights. They're afraid of falling. No one is afraid of swimming. They're afraid of drowning. No one is afraid of love. They're afraid of rejection."

Hey everyone!

I am very tired and should be studying for my exams starting next week. But I'm procastinating on Blogger, Facebook and everywhere possible. I'm currently watching the 7pm Project. Tomorrow is my Japanese Listening exam and I am not really confident to do it. But if I am capable in the last class, then I'll succeed.

Harry Potter stars actually enter in the Guinness Book of World Records *squee*! Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson are the highest grossing actors in the decade. Radcliffe is payed 558 million dollars and Watson 753.7 million dollars. Other than that, Miley Cyrus (I'm not a fan, not in my life time) is the highest child actor making 25 million dollars. While Nicole Kidman is listed as the most overpaid actress in Hollywood. Here is the article.

NanoWriMo starts in 47 days time. *squee* I need to stop squeeing. I think PotterCast made me do that. Well when I'm over in Japan I have to start thinking of my story to write about for November. =/

LOVE
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: