Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Procrastinating is not a good medicine.

"Lookin' at , lookin' at, lookin' at me,
Look at that, look at how they're are lookin' at me,
Eyes all sticky like honey on bees,
Look at that, look at how they're lookin' at me"
---
"Chllin'" by Wale feat. Lady GaGa

A
s I try and do my half of my Geography assessment that is due tomorrow, study for a quiz on Japanese, do my forgotten PDH (Personal Development and Health) and NaNoWriMo, I should advoid, at all cost of procrastination. After it's not good if:
  1. You are doing NaNoWriMo and your word count is 4,380 words.
  2. You have a Geography assessment due tomorrow.
  3. Wind of the Willows - lines need to be learnt.
  4. Japanese assessment - STUDY
  5. Maths assessment task - find the forgotten sheet.
  6. Learn song for the Christmas concert in three weeks time.
Then I realise, after much thought, why on earth am I forcing myself to do all of these things? Am I that crazy to do NaNoWriMo when I should do it after I finish school in less than three years time? Are all the teachers torturing us with assessments that goes for year ten coursework mark in our report? Is everyone else crazy while I'm the only sane one here?

Apart from me being crazy and phycopathic, I felt horribly alone in Japanese. Apart from my friend who is the only other girl in my year doing Japanese, me being with three guys for an hour doing our "usual" (if you call it usual) things to our teacher. So a normal, "perfect" lesson. Well, I was alone in Japanese, I hardly talk and I just felt like I was day dreaming, all lesson. I hardly answer anything, just did my own work.

Love
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: