Friday, November 6, 2009

NaNoWriMo is my abuse same with other things in my life

Word Count: 2,280
Daily "Left": 7,727
Total "Left": 47,720

NaNoWriMo has been annoying me. Abusing my time manegment and my social life. I've a History assessment due on Thursday and my sister is pretty much claiming the only internet object in the house to do her assessment which is due on Monday. Whatever happened to time manegment? Is it dead already or we all lost it?

Back to NaNoWriMo. I've introduced to a lot of people to why on earth I'm writing in my spare time. 50,000 words in a month. They think it's impossible. I think it is possible and also my abuse at the same time. Year nine doesn't like NaNoWriMo what so ever. The play is drawing near and I have to deal with learning lines and NaNoWriMo. Lucky next year I don't have to deal with the Year 7/8/9 play, but the Year 10 Certificate (THAT will be interesting. Studying and NaNoWriMo at the same time).

History excursion was HELL! We didn't learn anything Historical about World War One and nothing Geographical. So now I have to do an assessment about it. I don't have a printer at home (because it doesn't like my sister's laptop) and the printing thing at school takes YONKES to set up and print. WHY CAN'T IT BE SIMPLE?!?

Again, with the History Assessment, I might either have to either write a note saying can I send the assessment by email or can I write it hand out (that will be hard due to I have phtos on a digital camera). HOPEFULLY it will work out. When I say hopefully, I mean praying to the gods. Going to a school that prizes marks is not hevean, at all. More like my abuse (contains everything I hate biting back, NaNoWriMo and everything about school work).

Happy: Luna Park on Friday
Sad: Play Rehursal
Listening: Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
Reading: Twilight

LOVE
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: