Monday, November 2, 2009

NaNoWriMo + Golden Compass + School juggling + Everything in between = Life

Word Count: 1,659
Left: 1,675
What's "left": 48,341

NaNoWriMo is very stressing. I gotten to 1,659 words and I'm failing miserably still. As like the ugg man said, "Me me no likely likey". I was looking at other people's word counts, they are like in the 10 thousands or 5+ thousands. I am really petrified for my innocence and my limitations compare to these people. Firstly, I have school. Secondly, I can stand long when I go on the competer (I can got for about two hours but after that, I can't stand it. Thirdly, homework and life. I still have a life. Fourthly, I go to bed at 9:30 pm. School is really hard to do it as well, me having to hang with friends in the hot spring's sun outside, SOCIALIZING! Also with homework and teachers getting scared when we go on excursions so they HAVE TO give us 50 million pages of homework.

I am reading the first book of the Golden Compass, Northen Lights. My friend was shocked that I haven't read the books. So now I am planing to read the books. Hopefully the books are better than the movies, for everyone's sake, including Dobby's.

School is hell man. Except for the part that ALL YEAR 7 STUDENTS ARE ON CAMP! Which is heaps good cause I don't have to see girls who wear 50 million layers of make up that makes them look like panda bears or racoons and wear their skirt like a piece of underwear. Canberra will be hard cause it's two hours or so driving there, whole day going to AIS and War Memorial and other places and staying the night there. I dunno what to do on the bus with writing since I get dizzy reading books or writing.

Happy: Canberra
Sad: Failing NaNoWriMo
Listening to: N/A
Reading: Twilight

LOVE
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: