Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sick Doom

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person said to another,
"What? You too? Thought I was the only one."

--- C.S Lewis


Don't you hate when you get sick? I have a head cold and I am hating it. On Wensday (a.k.a tomorrow) I have a Geography excursion to a sporting oval, a garabage tip and to a dam. It's about waste management and I am going to hate it. I have to write notes about it and write like an essay about waste management. I don't need notes, waste management is the boringest part of Geography, EVER. I could do this in my sleep, I am repeating all the stuff that I already knew about in my other class, which you could say it's a good thing that I am a bit ahead in this class. Well, if you know as a Geography student in Australia in High School, it is not very fun, especially learning about rubbish for the gazillionth time in your schooling. I did that in year five but there is not much more about rubbish than the year five level. Yes, we do need to recycle and reduce our rubbish but that's not rocket science.

I am going to upload another video on my personalle channel and tonight make and upload another video on DAKtelevision. I was thinking of:
  1. China with the whole Tibet & Hong Kong ownage
  2. Another Book reivew
  3. Some other type of review
  4. Homosexual marriage (approve)

The thing was #1, will get a massive argument over it. I know some but not all Chinese are strong about having Tibet & Hong Kong as apart of their country while others might not have an opinon or might think that China is too "greedy" and should make Tibet & Hong Kong their own country, not under China's rule. I know the fact that one of the exchange students from China (I am not going to say her name) thinks that China is superior than the USA and that they are trying to say that China should not have Tibet as part of their country and saying that Obama is being weak. Luckily one of my friend's brother said that she shouldn't of said it because people have very strong views about what her country does to people. Not saying that she should have an opinion, just it's a sensitive topic.

I guess after it all it'll come down into a review of something. All because I really don't want to have a humongous debate on my opinion on whether it is right or wrong because my opinion does not speak the "right" or "wrong" way of the problem. It's just one out of bazillions of ideas on the problem, that is all really.

Signing out

DoomAngelKitty

No comments: