Monday, March 1, 2010

Friendship is love

"We wil be friends,
as long as stars twinkle in the sky,
as long as angles are there up high,
'till oceans run dry,
and till the day I die."
Friendship is suppose to be heaven. But we do fight as friends, that's why I sort of think it's part of a healthy friendship if we fight, it makes us stronger and test us to the limits.
I use to be friends in kindergarten (Kindergarten 2000) and I was friends with this girl called Katie Stewart (I think that was her last name). It's been a decade since I last saw her and I still remember one memory I asked her during class how old she was. She was going to turn five while others were going to turn six (we have Pre-Kindergarten at my school and normally students in Pre-Kindergarten were turning five). I haven't been in contact with her, she moved somewhere I think and I only remember meeting her once before, a year later when she came to visit us for a day, but after that, we lost track and we never been in contact since then. Did anyone have a similar story to this?

The quote is the same as the picture up the top. I put this on a package for my pen pal's package for her birthday. The quote to me is saying that we will be friends for a long time (or at least forever).

No comments: