Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear Life, I simply hate how you made 'death'

"You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing.
I wove webs for you because I liked you. After all,
what's life anyway? We're born, we live a little while, we die.
A spider's life can't help being something of a mess,
with all this trapping and eating flies. By helping you,
perhaps I was trying to lift up my life a trifle. Heaven knows
anyone's life can stand a little of that."
---E.B White ("Charlotte's Webb")





Okay, today is the third anniversry (6th March) of my father's death. I was crying the night before because I feel so empty. I was closer to my dad than mum and that will never change (sorry mum). I have to take my mind off the whole thing between my dad's death and not having a strong (I think it's a weak relationship) with mum and deciding not really to have that strong relationship due to personal reasons. Then on Sunday is mum's and dad's wedding anniversery. I need to think something else than actually crying
my head off.




I guess I will leave you with this "Life is like an hourglass. Eventually, everything hits the bottom and all you have to do is wait it out until someone comes along and turns it around."

Signing off,
Doom

No comments: