Friday, April 2, 2010

APRIL - The Green Month

When I wake up
the dream isn't done.
I wanna see your face,
and I know that I made it home.
If nothing is true,
What more can I do?
I am still painting flowers for you.
--- Painting Flowers by All Time Low

I haven't blogged for a long time. I AM SO SORRY! School has just ended and during my first term of year ten, it was getting a little bit hectic. At one point I had eight assessments out of ten subjects that I am forced/chose to do. If you don't know, I have to choose two subjects that I want to take as an elective (Visual Arts & Japanese) and the other eight, I am forced to do because of the stupid Board of Studies told me too/school told me too (English, Science, Mathematics (5.1-5.2), Religion And Values Education (RAVE), PDH, PE, Geography and History). Too... much... subjects.. I am so looking forward to when I can drop the majority of these subjects.

On Thursday it was April Fools' Day. My goodness! I actually succeed in a way by telling people that it was my last day here because I was going to go on a ten month exchange to Japan. Some people were fooled by it so much, I just didn't tell them that it was a joke. Others, I just burst out laughing like few seconds after their reaction. It was so funny! My teacher fell for it so much that she pretty much hated me afterwards as a joke. xD

Signing off,
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: