Wednesday, April 7, 2010

13 Reasons Why I Hate You

"I was always an entertainer.
I was a ham as a little girl and I am a ham today."
---Lady GaGa

Yeah, I agree with you. How does thirteen reasons why I hate you got to do with Lady Gaga? I keep on thinking about the fact that the two don't mix unless if you count as the normal Lady GaGa as a teen, she got bullied at school and was never popular (I read an interview of her in Dolly magazine) and now she is using her fame for good rather than evil. Then the 13 reasons why I hate you does fit into that story.

I got a letter about being an exchange student. The thing is I have no clue if mum would let me go on it. I left it on her bed, with post it notes saying, "We will see how it goes, if it not, there is always next year" and "I'm only going for 2 months so I won't 'miss' you or school'. She just came down stairs and laughed and said, "I would thought about it if you said that I love you (meaning to her)". But I said in defence, "You weren't suggested by the love hearted post it notes". Now she is thinking about it in 2011/12 summer holidays. T.T'

I finished "Thirteen Reasons Why" by Jay Asher. It's his debut novel. Once I read it, I thought Jay was writing for years. It's about a boy named Clay and he recieved a series of casette taps, recorded by Hannah Barker, whom took her own life just two weeks before. Clay learns the reasons why Hannah committed suicide, one of the reasons was because of him. It was so good to read! I read for an hour straight and done half the book.

Signing off
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: