Sunday, April 4, 2010

I HAVE OFFICIALLY HAVE SKYPE

Yes, the title says it all. I HAVE OFFICIALLY HAVE SKYPE! Oh my, it's should say "I HAVE OFFICIALLY HAVE NO LIFE OUTSIDE THE INTERNET!" All because I have (yes I am going to list them all and you are going to sit and read and feel happier that you have a proper life):
  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Blogger
  • Neopets account
  • Skype
  • MSN
  • MySpace
  • Interpals account
  • Mosman blogger

Yes, 10 internet famous accounts on the internet. I have officially no life because of it. No, I won't accept your friend request, nor do I want to talk (this is an example) to a 49 y.o man who wants to show his part to me or wants me to be his wife from Turkey (it actually did happen, but I clicked, 'Report', 'Block' and 'delete'). So, now you got it people of the wider world outside my house?

But Skye is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY confusing. I am slowly getting use to it. The purpose of me getting skype was seeing friends that I haven't talk to or seen properly since my early days of primary school and my friends who live outside Australia who I really want to talk to and see face to face, in a way. It's kind of like using skye to see relatives who live in Africa or somewhere in Europe.

Signing off

DoomAngelKitty

No comments: