Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dreams c'mon already

"Imagine all the people living life in peace.
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one."

---John Lennon


On Friday, I played my usual Basketball game. You know, go down to the Aquatic Centre and play Basketball, come back up and want to relax all weekend cause your body aches. Well, I scored four baskets (8 points for the Basketball-illiterates) which is what I get in a season. Everyone on my team wondered where was I every other game. They think that I should play like that every game, I told them that never make me play like that ever again because I was so worn out! My body is sort of aching still after three days later.

Sorry for a short post. I need to update a bit. Also! If you have 5 favourite songs, please post in the comments.

Signing off,
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: