Friday, February 12, 2010

English Writing #2

Lollies


'Her lips was tied around the lolly pop. The lolly pop was popping in and out, I could see read. Cherry? Red apple? Who knows which flavour it was. Her eyes came over to my eyes. Now I was distracted about her eyes. It wasn't red like her lolly pop, but her eyes was a calm brown. Her eyes seem so calm but you could see a thousand stories.

"What do you want?" she asked, cold and calm but you could hear her annoyence with me.

"Err... Nothing," I said, quaking in my body. I didn't want her to get annoyed over nothing.

She returned into space. Still putting the lolly pop, in and out. It made me uncomfortable. I didn't want her to know that I liked her. I pulled the purple lolly pop out of my pocket. She just smiled. Nothing more or less. Just a smile.

No comments: