Friday, February 12, 2010

English Writing #3

Passion


I had a passion, a very strong passion. The passion that no one can really understand. It is too strong and that is really enough to say anything more about how strong the passion is compare to anyone else's own passion. It is a very strong passion.

I forgot, after my long rant about my strong passion, I have a passion to tell you. I wanted to be a Pokemon Master. I use to have the passion when I was younger, four years old to be exact. This was before I realise that Pokemon was just my fantasy and it was make believe. I wanted to drop out of school at age ten and roam around the world, catching Pokemon. This was when, I was four, I wasn't allowed to even walk from the bus stop to home without my sisters to guide me or stay at home by myself.

Then again, I don't even know if that was passion or me wanting to go by myself into the outside world. I guess it was my innocents of being a four year old and not knowing better at anything. I guess that you don't know what exactly a passion is at that age what so ever.

Then again, there was all my other passions when I was younger. A trumpet player, a wizard, Sailor Moon character (I had a Sailor Moon outfit - that was close enough), a shop owner and a restraunt owner. I guess that they are passions too if you think about it. Even some are obserd like being a fictional character in a TV show. This is my weird passions for you.

No comments: