Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tagness from owlssayhoot

I got this from owlssayhoot. So I guess I decided to do it too. Something to do before I start school tomorrow.
Favorite Band/Artist: I guess it'll go back to the roots. Panic at the Disco (their new music is good, I prefer their old music back in 2005), Kelly Clarkson and Spice Girls.
Favorite Video: Err... I guess (if music video or VHS) "Bad Romance" by Lady GaGa. I just love the video clip. By VHS the old Disney moives like Beauty and the Beast.
Favourite Movie: Tough one. It depends really, I love My Neighbour Totoro (if anyone knows me, I am a total nerd when it comes to it), Juno... The list will go on.
Favorite Book: Deathly Hallows & Chamber of Secrets, as well as many others.
Favorite Designer/Label: Jay Jays.
Favorite Festival: Don't really have one.
Favorite TV-Show: Glee, 7PM Project, So You Think You Can Dance, Good News Week, Talking about your Generation & Spicks and Specks. Woah, too many favourite shows.
Favorite Person/Icon: Person, well my father, who worked his glutious maximus to make me have a good education and life. Without him, I guess, I wouldn't have any clue how hard life gets. Icon, well obviously J.K Rowling.
Favorite City/Country: Countries, well it's a bit hard cause I have so many like South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, Russia, Germany, England, France, and the USA. I guess because I have pen pals there or I am a desendant of people who use to live there. Then favourite cities, I guess is Sydney and Melbourne in Australia, as well as Tokyo, Hiroshima & Kyoto in Japan.
Favourite Moment Ever: Whenever I finish a book that I adore, a part of me (I feel it) just leaves me. Especially when I finished Book 7 in the Harry Potter series, as soon as I finished the last sentence in the epilogue, something died inside of me.

No comments: