Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 21 - Your day in great detail

Sunday, 29th August 2010

6:30 am - Woke up & play on my iPod
7 am - Went to the toilet
7:15 am - Had breakfast
7:30 am - Watch TV
8 am - Questioning what the heck I am doing, ending up having a shower
9 am - Tumblr, Facebook, Blogger, Email
10 am - Slowly getting ready to walk into town
11 am - Walking to town stopping every so often to wait for my slowpoke mother with her cane. It takes like half an hour for a 15 minute walk. Not cool!
12 om - Had lunch, left mother and walked off, took 20 minutes for her to come back home watching me on the computer on Tumblr/Blogger.
1:30 pm - Continued to be on Tumblr & Blogger, debating whether or not to do homework. SERIOUSLY! IT'S A HARD QUESTION TO ASK!

I still have to continue from 1:35 pm - 9 pm, but it would be me debating my homework situation. My mum doesn't know that I still need to finish my Geography booklet (she thought I already handed it in) and do an essay. Shhh! Keep it a secret!

No comments: