Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 14 - A picture of you & your family

I don't think that my family would of appreciate me putting up their photos, in case of crazy stalkers or some crap like that. I can describe them or generalise them for you:
  • Mum - age 53, widow, librarian, stands up for her rights and mine (I question about my rights so far) and her legs are pretty much killing her with her achillies attendant (spelling is not my strenght xD)
  • Lelia - age 22 (23 in December), manager of Dangerfield, her boyfriend reminds me of Hamish Blake, snake bite piercing, amazing cool tatoos, and the oldest of the three sisters.
  • Tegan - age 20 (21 in October), casual/part-time worker at Dangerfield, tall, ex-Netballer, funny (same as Lelia) and wishes she has the looks of me (haha, jokes).
  • Sinead - age 16, single, kicks peoples arses, Harry Potter freak, Pokemon Master and everything that you want to be (haha it's me).

No comments: