Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 12 - nicknames you have and why

Sinbad - Named after a cartoon pirate, I thought it was pretty gangster.
Sinbabe - My friends gave me this nickname because it was like a stripper name and they thought it was pretty funny at the time. No I don't strip nor do I plan to.
Marshmellow - One of the Japanese exchange students (Moeko) gave me her pink jacket because she didn't like it or her suitcase was full and she gave me her jacket. It was pink and very puffy and it reminded people of a pink marshmellow. So whenever I wear it my friends say my nickname of Marshmellow.
Shorty - I am 16 and I am 1.57 m (157cm) tall. I am shorter than most 12 and 13 year olds but I use it to my advantage. xD
Tornado Sineado - My Japanese name is Shineido (Shi-ni-i-do) so my friend thought it was a cool Japanese name so therefore Tornado Sineado came about.

No comments: