Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 02 - a recent picture of yourself and 15 facts about you

(This is me and Hannah)
  1. When I was young, I ate white bread with tons of tomato sauce.
  2. I had a Sailor Moon Outfit with the wand. I am cool.
  3. I think Pokemon is cool.
  4. I think Rove should be still on.
  5. Pokemon > Maths/Science assessment
  6. I am not your Gen Y stereotype. I KNOW THINGS KOCHIE!
  7. I secretly want a Basketball team called the Ravenclaws *silver and blue) or the Mighty Ducks (black and purple)
  8. If Tony Abbot becomes Prime Minister, I will get my broomstick and live in Japan as a Harajuku girl.
  9. I want a tatoo. Two in fact. One on my left wrist of the Death Eaters Mark, the other hands surrounding the quote of "I love you Graeme & Annie this much".
  10. Red is an ugly colour.
  11. I think Asian girls are so adorable and cute and I wish I was asian.
  12. I want to have an Asian kid. xD
  13. I think Maths is stupid and I think half the stuff that we learn isn't going to be life-saving-need-to-know stuff for life.
  14. Queen Elizabeth I is the bomb.
  15. Twilight is stupid, and I think that Vampires who sparkle are the stereotypical gay person or a sparkle pixie.

No comments: