Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 18 - A Hobby of Yours

Writing stories, poems, all that sort of jazz. You know, the usual? If you been reading my blog here you notice short stories and poems. Look at the archive about early this year if you want to have a sneak peak.

Sometime, I will eventually write up here my short story that I wrote for my half yearly examinations for English. I got about 14 out of 20 or something like that. They marked me down because it has death and bullying in it. They want something happy, like a happy Disney story so I am going to write for my next short story about a lesbian couple who have bipolar and give birth to a Coke bottle name Fred. Sorry if I offend anyone with my story line, I just want to teach the Board of Studies and my teachers to respect people's story choices.

No comments: