Sunday, August 16, 2009

Manga, Semi-finals, Basketball and things that rolled my world in this past week

I have started to read MANGA! My friend got me into it because she knew that I am a big Japanese fan (as well I lean the language - it's HARD!). She gave me a list of mangas to read: Naruto, Prince's Cactus, Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, and Kuroshitsuji. I am up to chapter three of Gentlemen's Alliance Cross and I am getting a hang of reading manga plus loving it. Everyone who is interested (my friend gave me this website) go to: www.oneanime.com .

The semi finals (yesterday), down at Moorebank Hockey Fields, I had my semi finals for Hockey. Sadly we lost to CCGS, 3-0 but we lost gracefully and we didn't loose so badly like previous games with them. Everyone did well and we had so many close shots at goals plus many short corners! It was a very exciting game and it made me tired playing goalkeeper and I made so many saves!!!!

Basketball was a good game as well. We won 38-14ish. I had so many attempts of goals but I keep missing them. There is always next time for me to score. But last game before the win, I scored a basket and then for two free shots I score one out of two without hitting the back board. I am not sure if its pro to not hit the back board but at least I got one goal of two for the free shots (it was my first time I ever got one in that situation).

Tonight I went to my friend's sweet 16 party! My sum of the party (on Facebook) is: "(friend)'s birthday part was full of Coke sculling, random dancing, tackling people, tying people, Lady Gaga shim references, in-side jokes between me and (friend), hot guys, gossiping for three hours straight, picture taking, crossing the roads in an ill-fashioned manor, glass wearing and 116 y.o (friend) references." Sorry for putting "(friend)" in there, it's just that the fact I HAVE to beware of stalkers in case if they stalk my friends let alone me. You know how the internet works these days!

In English we are reading "The Wave" by Morton Rhue (?) and I finished the book a week before we started reading the book in class. I am forced to do homework (well apparently 'assignment') on the book, but it's simple stuff so I can do it on Debating tomorrow - we have a bye so my team is going to support the other teams, lucky that I'm going because I can hand my Wave book assignment next English lesson and not that day!

S'along everyone! Also check out my YouTube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/DoomAngelKitty

LOVE
Doom

No comments: