Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog 1 - 21st August - 40 Hour Famine (first 5 min or so - 8:06 pm)

Things are pretty boring! I'm using a torch since mum wouldn't let me bring a candle into my room (it's a small room). I have brought books, heaps of paper and my school bag which has homework and textbooks to read.

I am so excited (as I said today in the blog) because it's my second time I'm doing the 40 hour famine but sad because I don't have my luxuries which I rely on (iPod, Ds, beds, lights (not so much lights but still) and of course the internet!).

I still want to know what I'm going to do tomorrow because:
a) My team is not in the finals in Hockey.
b) No TV, iPod, DS and internet (4 out of 6 things I'm giving up)!

THINGS TO DO:
In this blog (that I'm typing up after noon on Sunday) I'm going to do at LEAST 5 things to do in my free time without the things I'm giving up for 40 hours.

1.
Begin thinking of NaNoWriMo '09. Possibly write the first chapter (a draft).
2.
Read up to chapter 5 of "Ghost's child" by Sonya Hartnett.
3.
Do homework (Japanese).
4. Practice hockey skills.
5 Draw 5 drawings.

LOVE,
DoomAngelKitty.

No comments: