Thursday, August 20, 2009

40 Hour famine chooses you!

40 hour famine is in almost 3 hours and I am pretty excited. Even though before it, I have a basketball game (I am excited about that too but 40 Hour famine just beats it by a millimeter), I am still excited. I am giving up my iPod, TV, bed, lights, DS and my precious internet (if you know me, I always am on the internet 93% of the time, the other 7% is either me having a life, reading, sleeping, having dinner, or watching TV). This is probably is more challenging for me because I adore these things (apart from my friends & family-ish).

Video Hits are doing it as well (Video Hits website) and are having a 40 hour famine weekend (it's so sad that I'm going to miss it). But it's for a good cause!

Blogging between 8pm tonight AEST and 12 noon Sunday AEST will be not available. But I'll be writing stuff on a piece of paper so I can enter it on here. So you can read my thoughts about the 40 hour famine after Sunday noon. =]

LOVE
DoomAngelKitty

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.