Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog Two: The next day (6:13)

The first night (yesterday) was difficult. Lying on the floor, civer up by a sleeping bag and dooner. The floor (mind you) was cold! I don't care, if the Blue Mountains is 1/2 cold (mainly between 10-20 degrees Celsius) and 1/2 hot (mainly between 20-35 degrees Celsius).

The last blog I told you what I was going to do. Well two drawings done and no progress on the others, I have simply FAIL! IF only I could make videos and watch them upload SLOWLY then I could be more occupied. Maybe next weekend, if I make it then.

Today I was busy reading "Harry a History" by the wonderful Melissa Anelli, who by the way, is the webmistress of The Leaky Cauldron. She has also done the famous Harry Potter podcast, "PotterCast". I love PotterCast, same with MuggleCast. You readers should read Melissa Anelli's book and listen to BOTH MuggleCast and PotterCast.

I found this really sweet in Melissa's book:

"When all the fuss and hoopla dies away, and when all the press commentary dies away, I think it will be seen that this phenomenon was generated, in the first instance, by kids loving a book. A book went on selves and a few people loved it. When all of this smoke and lights die away, that's what you'll be left with." - J.K Rowling.

It is very sweet by J.K Rowling saying this and awesome Melissa Anelli putting it in. It's so true. To all of you people who think Harry Potter will die down, it WON'T! The fans will stay true to the books and possibly (hopefully) read Harry Potter to their kids, grand kids (and maybe) their great grandkids.

Tomorrow I'm off to Central to do this competition that I came runner up with 49 others (disincluding me - 50 in total) to go to a place where they do your hair and make up to do a photoshoot. It's only for 2hrs 30 mins though.

LOVE
DoomAngelKitty

No comments: