Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Facebook-ness, YouTube-ness, MySpace-ness, Bebo-ness and Pen Pal-ness

I am currently uploading photos onto Facebook. I realize that it's really frustrating that we can only upload five photos every time. MySpace on the other hand, we can upload as MANY photos we want. I think Facebook should be like MySpace with the photo uploading, five is just not enough I say! It takes like 50 million years to upload 20 pictures onto Facebook.

YouTube is the same, but video wise. I was trying to upload a video (made from numerous clips and all of it I edited- sort of- on Windows Movie Maker - then compressed it) then when I saw the time (now YouTube has changed it's uploading, no you can see how much has upload + how big the video is + how much longer until it's finished) it was 20 hours!!!! I was horrified and was not prepared staying awake for 20 hours (unless if it was holidays and I was home alone - then it'll be a different story). I canceled uploading and now I have to delay it for about another 6 weeks (then again for a further two weeks because of the Japanese Tour). Have you guys been in this situation (video on YouTube or photos on MySpace/Facebook/Bebo).

Bebo on the other hand... Well... lets just say I haven't been for 5 months... Most of my friends haven't been on it for a year to four years. Bebo is getting to old (in my opinion), I think it was "in" 2007-ish maybe 2008. I got tired of it then realize my obsessiveness over MySpace - then later on Facebook. Don't get me started of what I'm addicted to! Including social networking. Facebook is the worst for some odd reason I get up at 6 and go on Facebook. I COULD EASILY SLEEP BUT NO!!!! Are you guys addicted to these Social Networking sites?

Interpals is a good pen paling sites. I met my very good friend Hyemi through that. Now I love pen paling. It's good to meet people from different countries. You learn about someone else and their culture/country. Also you get to know their home town/city very well. Aren't we all have to stay in the world together? Why not learn about someone else's life?

LOVE
Sinead

No comments: